1.Your firm has been kindly recommended to us... 我们从...了解到贵公司..2.We have obtained your name and address through the Commencial Counsellor’s Officeof ...and understood that you would like to establish business relations with us. 我们从驻...商务参赞处得到贵公司名称和地址并获悉贵公司愿意同我们建立业务关系3.Through the courtesy of ... We have learned that you are one of the representative importersof... 承...的介绍,获悉你们是...具有代表性的进口商之一。
4.We take the liberty of writing to you with a view to building up business relations with yourfirm. 我们冒昧通信,以期与你公司建立业务联系5.We are given to understand that you are potential buyers of..., which comes within the frameof our business activities. 据了解,你们是...(商品)的潜在买主,而该商品证书与我们业务经营范围之内。
6.We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you with the hope that we may have anopportunity of cooperating with you in your business extension. 我们有幸自荐,盼望你能有机会与你们合作,扩大业务。
7.We are a state-operated corporation handling light industrial products. 我们是经营轻工业产品的国营公司。
8.We learned that you are an exporter of Chinses arts and crafts goods, so we take the liberty ofwriting to you. 我们了解到你公司是中国手工艺品的出口商因此冒昧地写信给你。
9.As we hope to establish business relations with you, we make self-introduction...由于希望与你公司建立业务联系,我们向你们自我介绍。
10.Your letter of Feb. 15 has been received and passed on to Shanghai branch. They will replydirectly as the commodities you enquired are handled by them. 你方2.15函悉,并已转交了上海分公司。
他们会直接答复你们,因为你所询问的商品是由他们经营的。
11.We have made great progress in both business and friendship through our mutual efforts.我们之间通过双方努力在业务上和友谊上都有很大的增进。
12.This article falls within the range of our business activities. 这一商品属于我公司的经营范围。
13.Our scope of business ranges over an extensive line of ..... 我们的经营范围包括...14.Business is possible if you can reduce the price to ... 如果你能降价至...,可以成交15.We are sending you catalogues under separate cover. 随函寄去我方价目表一份。
16.If the first shipment turns out satisfactory, we shall be able to place substantial orders withyou. /......, large repeats will follow.假如第一批货令人满意,我方将能继续想你方大量订货。
17.Please let us know their prices for ... And the earliest possible date of delivery. 请告知...的价格和最早交货期18.We regularly buy ... And would like to know what you have to offer. 我们定期购买...并且想知道贵公司的报价如何。
19.Please send us your latest catalogue with your best CIF Paris price and the approximateweight of each article. 请寄附有最优惠的巴黎到岸价的最新商品目录,并请告知每件货物的大约重量。
20.We are interested in obtaining the catalogue and price list of your embroiderd linen products.我们有意获得你方刺绣亚麻品的商品目录及价目单。
21.We are a company handling this kind of items for many years./ has been in this line.我们是经营此类商品多年的国营公司。
22.As soon as we receive your specific enquiries we will make you best offer on CIF...一旦收到你方具体询盘,我们将立即给你们报最优惠的CIF...。
23.We need L/C payable by draft at sight. 我们需要即期汇票支付的信用证。
24.We enclose a quotation sheet against your Ecquiry No. 15 and look forward to yourconfirmation. 随函附上根据你方第15号询价单所开的报价单,期待你方确认。
25.四单元26.In reply to your enquiry of 22nd August, we are sending you today a copy of price list. 兹大幅你方8.22的询价,我方今天已寄出价目单一份。
27.Please make us an offer(for on of)... 请给我们一个...的报价28.We offer you firm subject to your reply here within one week from today. 兹报实盘,以自本日起一周之内你方回复为准。
29.We offer...subject to (our final confirmation). 我方报盘...(交易条件)...以(我方最后确认)为准。
30.We are enclosing our proforma invoice in triplicate to the effect that you may apply for theimport licence. 随函附送我方形式发票一式三份,以便你方申请许可证。
31.We are in receipt of your letter of... 我方受到你...的来信。
32.100% by letter of credit to be oppened in our favour with bank in...and to be drawn at sight.开具整金额以我方为受益人的在...的银行即期汇票支付。
33.We trust that you will be able to accept our offer, which shall be kept open against reply byfax. 我们确信,你公司将接受我们所提供的价格。
此报盘至复传真为止都有效。
34.This offer is firm for three days only. 此报价仅有效三天。
35.We will keep this offer open up to the end of this month. 我方保留该报盘有效期至本月底。
36.This offer must be withdrawn if not accepted within five days. 此盘五天内不接受看,就做撤消论。
37.Unless otherwise stated or agreed upon all prices are without any discount. 除非另有说明或约定,价格一律没有折扣。
38.We can effect shipment within one month after your order has been confirmed. 在确认你放订单后一个月内可装运。
39.Stating the earliest time of shipment and terms of payment and the amount.说明最早装船期和付款条件、数量。
40.We will draw on you at sight against your purchase of a sample lot. 我们将开出即期汇票想你方索款。
41.This is the special offer to which the usual discount doesn’t apply.此系特惠报盘,我方通常折扣不使用此盘。
42.We hope you will see your way to adjust the price so as to enable us to cope with competition.我希望你设法调整价格以便使我们应付竞争。